Thread: Remember any annoying humans?

Banned

Remember any annoying humans?

What were the names of the guys that would come around the fort during your "era" of BC?

Nino Something-or-another was one of my favorite guys to kill. Him and his friend.

you can call me racist or whatever, but all hummies look alike to me

Banned

I think his name was Nino Brown. I'd have to download an old version of razor to even watch some of my recorded video to find out though. Ha, well played.

Grunt

Heavy Smoker, Grimgash (were they the same person?)... The Coalition RPers (Nath, Faust etc )... damn there's so many that I can't remember the names of though, ones that liked to camp our lands for weeks but ran away when there was more than one pug or mak'r around. They all wore matched banksitter clothings and rode ethy llamas.

I remember back in the day and "Bear" (aka mark} and Lynns oomie have had some times when they camed out fort as well for killing them on some raid or another. I always had fun trying to kill them and kill her mares with the unlimited summoning ball she used with a macro to say "all follow me" and they were summoned to her so you couldnt lure em. hehe.

Heavy Smoker was a classic old one and I forget who is orcs were...Zak maybe? There are a ton more but I have a horrible memory and its been literally like 10 years
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Ninogan and Heavy Smoker are the ones I remember lol

lol Heavy Smoker is Zak's oomie!