+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Plea For Anarchy

A Plea For Anarchy

HOOWAH!!!

Urk brudderz, dis mai nub beez whud lat is akkustum tu, but meez hav prawposishun fur latz.

Ok, so the Darkblood orc clan and Boulderfist orc clan have formed a very strong alliance since I've last posted on Bloodclan forums. We have made attempts to reach out to your clan in game many times as they have resurfaced on UO:Forever. However, we are unable to reach the official guild leader of the clan on the shard... Now, I know Bloodclan is a strong and self sufficient clan, and I don't doubt that one bit. However, Darkbloods and Boulderfist on UO:Forever are clans that can be self sufficient, yet speaking for the Alliance, I see no reason we could not ally with your clan as well. We have had numerous occasions where we have aided your clansmen and vise versa, and are very favorable of the in-game bond that is being created between the Bloodclan and the Orcish Hordes Alliance. We are not asking to be official allies outside of UO:Forever. However, on a shard that has a good population, we ask again that you take this opportunity, one that is few and far between, where two other clans inhabit a land that welcomes all Orc clans to unite under one shadow that will veil the world of Sosaria. We seek an alliance with the Bloodclan on UO:Forever only. Please, should the owner of the clan or someone who knows him, reach me here or on the UO:Forever forums as "Trok'blud" to set up a meeting where we could discuss this matter further. I respect the fact that you clan is so strong and spread amongst the multiverse of RPG's, but again, I ask you, take this opportunity and let us smite the Oomies so that they may never forget it in this era of UO:Forever! HOOWAH!!

-Trok'blud

There is no guild leader or owner. We have small council of orcs who serve as an authority position, but at this point with so many core veterans we're pretty autonomous. I don't know who's head of UOF right now, or if there even is a head. So I guess this is Burz'ro's call or if orcs playing UOF are interested in an alliance.

Many thanks for the reply, brudder Gnoth - this is a step in the right direction. Should the council or core members of UOF care to join in on the alliance, please, do not hesitate to contact me here or on the UO:Forever forums also as "Trok'blud". I hope to see you there, brudderz. HOOWAH!!!!

Rulg,

Trok'blud <Darkblood Orcs>
    <The Orcish Hordes Alliance>

We'll let you know the decision. Rulg.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

*nods and stands at attention a safe distance from the Bloodclan's hut* Rulg

The War council is aware of the proposal and we are currently weighing the pros and cons of this alliance. please give us a bit more time to discuss this and I will personally send you a PM when we have reach a decision on the matter. Thank you for your continued show of respect through your communications, we appreciate the effort.

A personal question, Do you have any stories or screen shots of your alliance in action? I would love to see what you guys are up to and I feel this also gives me a better understanding of how you all operate.
    Last edited by Nok'Tor; 08-21-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

Many thanks for the reply. I will respectfully, and anxiously, await your decision, my friend.

For the moment, the "story" between clans is that our kin are a subterranean breed of Orc that have guarded ancient tombs in the caves for centuries without any contact from the world above. The cavernous world that we came from was beneath the Orc caves, yet as excavators began to plunder the caves, our segregated caverns began to collapse and we were forced to surface in order to survive. Now, we are here to guard the catacombs from the caves, much closer to the surface, where we met the Boulderfist Orcs. They themselves have travelled through many shards of the gem of immortality to find a refuge and a place to resettle and recollect their culture, which we believe can be linked to the catacombs that we were assigned to guard from the Blud Gawd... Amidst our scouting excursions out of the underworld, we have located several huts of another Orcish clan who we have identified as yourselves, the Bloodclan. However, they were rarely seen and without being able to defend them, we painfully watched some fall to the Oomies of the nearest town - Yew... We've come to a common ground with the Boulderfist Orcs that we all have something in our blood that bonds us and all face the same racial ridicule from humans and have been hunted like dogs by the forces of one king - Lord British... There is a prophecy written, yet now almost lost, that says when the one king oppresses our people of the lands, the orc clans will unite and dethrone the King... The fate of the prophecy awaits your decision, brothers. HOOWAH!

In truth, we have been focusing on the in game interaction between each clan and working hard to secure our territories before launching any onslaught on Brittannia. However, soon I will be creating a documented series of our in-game story on our website at www.darkbloodorcs.com that mainly features the alliance, but will have our clans specific updates and info on it as well as RL permits... For a reference of the coverage I've done in the past for our clan, check out darkbloodorcs.webs.com to see an archive of our past server experiences.

One thing that really works well for the alliance I think is simply respecting the way other clans operate and what they allow and disallow. The alliance in truth offers more RP interaction between orcs with a pretty weighty benefit of battlefield allies as well. Larger scale raids, battles and orcish shenanigans to be had by all, and more often as well I would assume. However, amidst all the interaction, it's nice to see differences between orc clans because, I personally, see it as "culture". Allowing the Oomie RP-police to scare us into denying orcish cultural differences would be similar to terrorism of the politically correct kind. Anyway, I hope this info and point of view helps you come to a decision easier.

Thank you for taking the time to hear us out and consider the offer.

Rulg Bruddurz,

Trok'blud <Darkblood Orcs>
    <The Orcish Hordes Alliance>

+ Reply to Thread