Thread: Rug am heer!

Rug am heer!

UG! Mi peepn lats am gidn sum klompn en, neeb shuw lats wud ah reel urk kan du hoho...

Soon as I figure out why my razor isn't working properly...

Oh hells yeah! I guess I lost your contact info sometime last year or I would have messaged you about the restart! good to have you back man HOOOOWAH!
    the razor issue could be because of the recent update. i've heard if you uninstall and ge the fresh new razor you'll be fine. ive also heard of some issues if you have your client patched all the way up. there is also so weird bug where it will get stuck on the searching for update page, just right click and clise from the taskbar and razor should open normaly. hope this helps HOOOOWAH RUGORIM!

Hoo-skahin-wah!!! Welkum bak, Rug!

Around what time are we trying to get everyone on at? Klompn shardiez can only keep me on for so long.

I'll be on Friday night!

orcs are generally on during the evening times on the weekdays. its kinda hard to give specifics. you can check whos online now by opening your paper doll and clicking the guild button. that should open another menu where you can select members list, and then toggle the Last time on to show whos on right now. there is alot of action at the britt moongate and i'll get you friended to the outpost there.

Hoowah! More orcs!