+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UO Renaissance and it's RP supporting systems

Banned

I had a chance to talk to Gr'Kig about statloss, and he said
    itll definately allow us to thrive, thing is if the overall population finds out, and they always find out about everything, then they could cry foul/favoritism etc
    It's a great argument, so this is how I would argue against it:
    In order for it to be favoritism, it would have to be an unfair advantage that is secured for a single group that excludes others. The reason that we would be exempt is because it is unfair, due to our playstyle, to impose statloss on us. Anyone is allowed to join the bloodclan, follow our rules, and be able to receive the same benefits. If they don't like our RP story, then, if they want to start their own murderous rp guild, they can do so and apply for the same benefits exactly the same as we did.

Not this again. I don't want us to be sniveling to admins that we deserve special snowflake status cause we pk people on foot instead of mountback. You've already hounded enough shard admins and players with this arguement of yours, and it really hurts our image.

You must have not actually read the thread either because they have orange zones were we'd be flagged orange to everyone who enters and they to us, including town invasions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoth View Post
    You must have not actually read the thread either because they have orange zones...
    Let me stop you there. Unless all of Sosaria is an orange zone, that doesn't make up for it. They'd have to make all of our usual raid haunts orange zones, too... That's not a bad idea, actually. Yeah, lets ask for that instead. Raid spots = Orange zones. Brit graveyard, yew hills, etc, etc.

Telamon already told me he can setup timed orange zones at our raid spots so we can raid. He could setup a 2-hour orange zone at Britain GY for example.

Let's just stop whining and start playing the game and giving him feedback.

And another thing, just forget about no statloss for Orc's, that won't happen.

Stat loss is a small annoyance...but, if that is the cost for slaying filthy humans...I will pay...

Quote Originally Posted by Xugagug View Post

And another thing, just forget about no statloss for Orc's, that won't happen.
    it hasnt happened in how many years? over a decade, id say we should let that one rest. The orange zones are the closest thing we have ever come. I would tell Telamon 5 of our favorite raid spots and somehow make it to where we could manually set those zones to orage for raiding purposes so that we do not have to bug them each time.

Ie a special stone only leaders know of that can be activated once a day or every other day etc that would effectively turn a zone into an orange zone for a short duration. (say 30-60 minutes)

That way it has a timer that we can implement, set up raids, has a duration so we cant camp it all night and then if we get great fighting when we retreat to our territory that is already orange so anyone who follows would be flagged.

Bolas are definitely the way to go to fight mounts. I love them, i love mounts, i love gnoths point about how it makes oomies cocky and how much fighting non mounted oomies is not as fun cause they are more chicken.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

I like the orange areas and being aligned with the shardee orcs really gives us some numbers and advantage in the fort areas to take on stonger full plate wearing, mounted oomies.
    Last edited by Muguk; 08-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread