+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Three Orc Clans Join Together for a Slaughter! 8/30/13

The Three Orc Clans Join Together for a Slaughter! 8/30/13

The Ward'r Gnoth called out to rally at the fort late in the moon.

"Gyt to rat valli! Uz guin un ah clomp!"

Rel, Gnoth, Gr'Kig, and Tip'Sur made their way to Rat Valley. Rel was not ready for what awaited her.

Orcs by the skah load!

It took a minute for us to get organized, the three senior clan representatives hashing out details. Then it was off to Suwurz! There were a few humies sitting around and we made quick work of them.

We had the numbers, and the bloodlust was thick in the air.

"To da Bridin Brij! Uz makr ztand der!

Through Britain we raced, the humies screaming and jumping back in terror. Some of the more gallant humies gave chase and we had a fierce battle just past the bridge.

They're nubhosh mojo was too much for us though and we were eventually routed.

"Regroop ad da furt" growled Gnoth and so we made our way there. We were followed though and it looked as if things were looking grim for us.

The humies ran off though once they had a few close calls. We regrouped and some of the other orcs met up with us and off to Deceit we went.

A lone ghoztee came up to us, and taking pity on it, Rel gave it flesh. It was a pretty funny humie ghoztee.

Not much prey was found in Deceit, and nearly all of those that we found managed to escape. After some of the bloodlust had dulled, we decided it was time for sleep.

HOOWAH!

Hoowah! Sadly my screenshot path didn't match up with my new os so I didn't get any pics from last night. We actually did clomp a good amount of ommies in Deceit, and feasted on two white wyrms!

Hoooowah! Keep droppun dem hummies!
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

HOOWAH!!
    Great coverage! I'd post a pic too but it looks like you guys already covered it! Great fun bruddurz! HOOWAH!!

Looks good! Good work guys!

+ Reply to Thread