+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ug der lats

Ug der lats

It was recently suggested that I rejoin my brothers in this shard, and that the mechanics have gotten much better, however when I reinstalled the UO client and tried to log Muguk in, I no longer had any characters. I don't know if it was something I did when I removed UO from my computer or not, (my chars from other shards i have played are also gone) I am seriously thinking about rezzing Muguk and rejoin the human pest extermination. I probably would only be able to play for a limited amount of time per week but would make efforts to show up for raids and other outings. Is it still a grind to raise skills? I do miss clompin with everyone. Also what is this Orc alliance I read about?

Muguk, I got absent for a lot of time due to PC problems and I got all my accounts on this shard, maybe ask Shane or one of the GM's for it.

Lat am welkum bak! HOOWAH BLUUDKLAN!!!

Probably what happened, Muguk, is that when you logged into UOF, you didn't use your old User Account that you used originally. If you used a different User Account to log in, then that account would have zero characters on it.

For example, let's say on hybrid my account name Sauron, password 123. On UOF, I might use Gandalf, password 123. If I accidentally used Sauron for UOF, then it would be a new empty account on UOF.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

+ Reply to Thread