+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Second Age: UOSA

Second Age: UOSA

Alright folks, I looked into the post from last month about UOSA and the Bloodrock have gone inactive there. The community seems to be receptive about an Orcish presence there. I ran this by Nok, and this is what I have done. I was given a deed to a small house, and I bought a stone. The Bloodrock have donated a house deed and supplies and are transferring a Yew fort house to me. I have the Bloodclan stone up, And I am working my dexxer and a mojo. If anyone is interested you can pm me here or on irc.
    Some general info on the shard. It is stat loss, old school type... T2a rules and very t2a accurate. Skill gain is a bit odd, but really accurate to the t2a era. Housing is pre villa and log cabin. Magic does almost no damage in town...umm if you start a character don't start with resist as you can get to 55 quickly with the firefields.

I might be interested Aya, but i can't remember how old school stat loss worked. I guess I'll just roll up a toon and see for myself.

Hey Yog, I will post a link for you. I have been working on gathering gold. Aya is like 4x gm...skills are a bit tough to get used to macroing, but I am getting it down. I have not started a mojo quite yet and I have not started recruiting since I wanted to have at least a decent Orc before I started to add folks to the stone. Probably Saturday I will post on their forums to try and begin the recruiting process. http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewto...&t=2535...that is the statloss info. really though it sounds harsh but heck I may just take it when I get there and just rebuild...although Bloodrock warred everyone, they had over 100 wars before they called it quits so that may be the way to go. The shard itself is rather fun so far, I do not know anyone really but I am sort of anti social anyway.

Now have chars on uosa.

It is weird, less than 24 hours ingame and I have already been approached several times by players saying... ORCS!?!? COOL!!

Anyway, Hoowah Peeratz!

HOOWAH!!Yeah, I have kept my guy tucked away macroing...when I did have him out I had a few guys give me tribute...lol

LOL Aya! Tribuute am bubhosh.

+ Reply to Thread