+ Reply to Thread

Thread: By the grace of god I will pay all of my life savings and possessions only if...

By the grace of god I will pay all of my life savings and possessions only if...

somebody can unearth the legendary Sek'Morag "day in the life of an orc" videos. These were freaking gold. Unfortunately they are not on the original "chris gunner" youtube channel... If anybody anywhere has any knowledge of how to get these.. you will be my hero.

Nu'Grok: You might try contacting Chris Gunner and ask if he saved the videos.

By the way, what was your experience like joining our forum? Did you go through a ReCaptcha? Were there any hiccups? We just updated some things and I would like to hear your feedback, thanks!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

no hiccups at all.. the "test" or whatever was to just enter the clan name which worked fine. I did unfortunately try contacting him multiple times. No response however ):

That channel is down. has been for a long time. he partnered up with his friend and they have a channel together. but that too was a while ago. you might have to go down the rabbit hole to find Ol Sek.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

Go on... freakin snitches

+ Reply to Thread