+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Uut ub dee slammur!!

Did you really tell your prisonmates that you are a Grunt from Bloodclan? I must know this.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Welcome back man. We were active on a shard called Forever UO but i think im the only one who still plays

Quote Originally Posted by Burz'Ro View Post
    Did you really tell your prisonmates that you are a Grunt from Bloodclan? I must know this.
    No. Why would I sell myself short? I told them I was a Ward'r (think that is the correct spelling) and of my many successful raids vs scumbag ommie forces . I tried to do some recruiting I think I got one he gets out in 5 months we will see . I will be working on getting a pc when I get home from my trip. Going to Big Bend National Park and making a few stops along the way. Thats in south Texas for those that were wondering. Cant wait to get back in character . Truly missed you guys and thought about a few of you from time to time while locked up. Sad thing was I think I was turning into a trammie, I started having the urge to do t-maps and Sos's.... Not sure where that came from...

Ultima Online and The Mighty Bloodclan, preserving buttholes for HH muunz!! Who woulda thunk it...

Good to see your name around again. Keep on this road and your luck will turn around.

Ug uld frend

Hey Zac. I'm on the Rio Grande river in big bend national park using my phone off a Wi-Fi network. Hope to be back in game in one shape or forum. Hope to see you boys soon

+ Reply to Thread