+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aya wakee ub...

Aya wakee ub...

Ug der Uruks...Aya hab bin en da byg sleeb. Bud tudai em wakee agh wint ryde tu werk. Em freshi hutz agh den guu tu da fert tu mayk shuur dat dem shardiez em sayfe. Ad da Fert der wuz ash dirdee oomie!!! Aya gib em ash oppertunidee tu guu, bud em momo muzd ub drob em on em hed sinze em tink dat da Fert em sum playz blah'ed Rume? Em blah dat Uruks em Rume snaga...

Em blah uz en da Uzg ub Rume agh dat uz em nub welkom der...

Suu Aya du wut eni Uruk wud duu...em KLOMP em!!!

Em lyke tu guu fazd agh ruun alod agh em blah funni tuu...

Aya nub ged em tu guu flad bud em leeb uz UZG!!! Diz Rume klan iz ah nuu thret tu uz Uruks agh uz muzd FYDE!!!

Sorry pics arent all that great, I just logged on dead and threw some armor on and was going to get a face from the fort and I see this guy. I had no macros set anymore for whatever reason, he and a couple of shardiez klomped me then I ran back and restocked properly...He is roleplaying a Roman dictator or whatever and he feels the Fert is his territory...I have chased him off a few times, he is heavily armored and a good runner...

HOOOOWAH CLOMP DAT HUMMIE!!

lol nice job aya. wtf kinda client you using there?

it is some crappy Asian tree hack that I despise...I found a felucca mod that I am switching to...oh and since I am making friends today...Zak some oomie from LOL says he knows you and he was going to tell on me...I think because I called him a PANZEE...

Azock

Nice. That guy comes by the fort now and again...a lil RP is better then none

UOGAddict has a couple good add-ons > http://www.uogaddict.com/ < > http://www.uogaddict.com/client-mods.html <

I don't know anyone from the guild "LOL" what was the oomies name?

@Azock...thanks for the links, I used those before couldnt remember where they were...
    @Zak...dudes name was Tenenbaum or something...I was harassing him some...but it made me laugh a bit...

Tenebrae is his name, and it sounds familiar but I don't remember him. I have no association with any humans at the moment. The only people that might recognize me are in Old School Ownage >!<

Yea I try not to associate with ooomies either, they smell like skah!

+ Reply to Thread