Thread: Huts in the clearing greatly worn!

Huts in the clearing greatly worn!

The big one owned by Burz is greatly, as well as the small south of the tavern

Burz or someone took care of the big one...the smaller house is mine and I refreshed

Yeah I refreshed mine. We need a House Friending Partay.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Banned

They're starting to greatly again. I just checked a few of them, but I'm not friended to anything.

Vlek welkum bak, skah-hed!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Banned

Hey, how's it going? I missed you guys. I just graduated from UCI in June and next week I start my first after college job. Thought I'd pop on and see what was going on at the fort. Of course no one was on, but at least most of the huts are still there. Can I get a quick update on the clan's situation?

our houses in the clearing are still up? I assumed they were long gone. As far as activity...some are considering options back on UOF from what I understand

...Bloodclan orcs from UCI? That's where I went to college! Graduated a year or two ago. HOowah Middle Earth - Shadowfax!

Flat Hut by orc fort in yew.

I want to build a bigger orc fort and would be interested in purchasing the Flat Hut orc fort. Skype: DrShankenstein. I own the small house to the west.
    Me thanx you.
    -UgLug