+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hey

Hey Hey

Just wanted to say hey to everyone and see how you guys are?

Heya Sek
    im doing good playing alot of guild wars 2 but some are trying out uosa. activity has been quiet but few ppl pop in mirc now and then, how ya been? we've all missed ya man ;p

UG UG Sek...when you came back to Hybrid last I was still just a Pug. Hybrid, is not active at all right now...As Tip was saying we have been trying to get a start over on UOSA. UOSA is a strict t2a shard, not sure if you are interested, just thought I would offer.

We did a thing on a shard called rel por, it fell apart and now there's 3 of us doing something on UOecondage. Other than that, not much is going on.

I've an account and orc now on UOSA. Training up skills. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know. ICQ 567811638

Hey Grum, Sorry I have not been around. I got the Flu and all my kubbies and my breedur did as well...so it has been a rough Christmas break really. I did get a chance to macro up some skills last night but that was about it. I should be back at it some in the next day or two. Glad to have you around, we will get you set up really soon.

No problem. I've been passing the time by harassing the villagers of Paws. Zoltan the Gypsy dismounted his horse to go into the tavern last night, so Grumzugh decided it was a good time to attack Zoltan's horse and grab dinner -- for some reason the villagers all frowned upon this and attacked me. Afterwards, they thought maybe I'd prefer something else to eat so they baked some cookies for Grumzugh, which resulted in me throwing the cookie sheet on the ground and trampling all over them with my feet in disgust as I left. (I like that little village)

Grumzugh

PS - it might be odd for my orc to hang around there but, until other orcs show up, it at least gives me someone to RP with.

nah, not odd at all. Really it helps foster the RP. No worries

Grunt

Ug guys, just checking in also. Happy new year! I've been playing a lot of SC2 and Dwarf Fortress lol. Not quite UO but it does the job ;< I miss krimping oomies with my orc girlies

hiyas Guban.

+ Reply to Thread