+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Skribble Recreation

Quote Originally Posted by Sed'rog View Post
    ..our we still supporting tribes?
    I want to say yes we are still supporting tribes. Although currently we dont have enough grunts to do so (within the rules). You need three active members for a tribe to be legit. but currently the biggest tribes only have two. Still these tribes do have supporters, leaders, and are part of the history of the BC so I personally dont want to end them. I do think however we should make sections for these tribes like we used to have,this way we can see which tribes are active/inactive and what they are all about and it wont hurt our history with tribes at all.

We may have to revert all Grunts back to tribless and then let them figure out where they want to join/create with the remaining Grunts.

Well Vlek and I are Bluud Skuhlz, Gnarlug left me in charge of the tribe many years ago. Sed'rog and Kurg are Huwlurz, I just like to rp Sed that way so I will do that even if we do not reactivate tribes. Wish we had the old forums up I cant even remember all my members. I know all of zak chars followed the bluud skuhl way. All and all I can't see how having tribes is gonna hurt anything, all it does is boost role play.

I agree, Tribes are great for role play which is why I suggested that all the grunts get together and fill out old or new tribes.
    regardless of your boot color we should always stay true to our Role play. With Yoggi Gone (forked?), and Burz demoted I may have to give up my sash and boot color but Nok will always be a Surjin at heart because he feels that what the clan needs to thrive.

I have always said I was a howlur since its inception and dont mind if the requirements mean its not an active tribe I will always respect the rules but rp my orcs the same hehe. I have my rp scribbuls I want to post on the wiki under char info that I had posted on the tribe section and wished the old tribes section of the site was retrievable to pull that info up. If anyone has it do me a favor and send it to Tokeeffe79@yahoo.com and I will eventually find a spot for it. one day when I get someone to help me figure out how to actually work wiki and add content and make it look good I will take a week or at least an hour or two a week to start doing some more much needed renovations so there are not dead links or lack of info
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Sed'rog was my first orc and I started on Hybrid. A friend of mine that was in a thief guild I had been in since OSI called The Forgotten Villians Of Old, got me to make an orc. His orc name was Ace'juk and he was a huwlur. So since he brought Sed'rog about I felt it only right that I be a huwlur as well. I remember one time when Kurg and I were the only orcs awake and I was showing him my Britain gate huts and asking if he thought we should make them orcish outpost. We had a tamer run up on us with his WW and mare. Needless to say we killed the tamer and his pets but what we did next stood out. Kurg had a boat on him and before we killed the pets all the way we lured them on the boat and sailed them away. Classic Huwlur moment. The good times, were have they gone.

Another orc I knew later down the line named Gnarlug was A leader and great orc. We became close friends and I enjoyed his way of playing an orc so my mojo Sudo'ooog became a Bluud Skuhl. Gnarlug became inactive and left the tribe in my care. I think I did a good job by chosing only the most elite orcs to join and role playing my char as the leader of the leaders.

My time in bloodclan has been great, but the greatest time were brought by tribes.

+ Reply to Thread