+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ultima Online EpiDeMiC

Ultima Online EpiDeMiC

Hello BloodClan!

I would like to personally invite all of you to come check out my New Free Ultima Online Shard: UO EpiDeMiC.

UO EpiDeMiC is a UOR based shard with AOS rares in champ spawns, tmaps and sos's. There are no aos attributes on the rares and no powerscrolls which would effect pvp. There is a very cool new player created city system which allows for players to create their own city and control factors in this area such as mark/recall and housing. Player's can create their own moongate to their city, their own stable, bank, healer, park and barracks for housing their personal army. I have personally never seen another shard out their with any of these features available. These cities can be destroyed by others using cannons, catapults and rams which can be used to attack players as well. There are also many other custom features on UO EpiDeMiC, including a custom quest, a pvp pentacle event, dueling arena, custom tameables and hunter bods.

For more information please visit www.uoepidemic.com

I hope to see you guys out there creating your very own BloodClan Empire!

Your shard sound very interesting, I like the idea of a orc city to be honest . However I think you may find alot of us are sick of shard jumping, I myself will come and look at your shard but wont stay as a lone orc.

Everyone that joins now will be given startup supplies and a 7x skillball and statball. This should relieve some of the grind of having to start from scratch on a new shard. I'd personally like to see how you guys would create your own orc city as well.

I can be contacted on facebook by the name Damion Heisenberg plz add me as a friend if you have facebook.
    Email: uoepidemic@gmail.com
    Forums at www.uoepidemic.com

Let me know when you plan to get on and I can set you up and you can start creating your orc empire.

-Damion

p.s. forgot to mention the black, blood and skin hued orc masks out there
    Last edited by UOEpiDeMiC; 02-03-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Heres a questions. does it have to be only vs 7.0.15 or at least that one? I loged in but then kept crashing. running vs 7.0.34.6.
    Last edited by Kurg'Grat; 02-08-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Clients from 7.0.15.1 to ~7.0.30 will work on UOEpidemic but I would suggest downloading the client provided on the join us page at www.uoepidemic.com to avoid possibly having missing tiles or other client related issues.

+ Reply to Thread