Quote Originally Posted by Gnoth View Post
Fighting ommies that are mounted is far more rewarding, and I think easier. They get cocky and arrogant and fall into our traps. Fighting foot to foot usually means chasing them for 30 minutes lol.
Completely agree. Mounts aren't the issue, it's statloss. If we argue our case well, I believe we stand a decent chance to be considered free from having to deal with that. Especially in the case where they want us to invade towns. We'd be dying trying to complete an objective only to lose tons of skill points that then have to be grinded back up to be even slightly useful again.

This is how I would argue my case:
The point of the statloss system is to give wreckless, griefing PvP'ers a punishment that will inhibit them from playing to give new, non-pvping players some respite from them. We're murderers, yes, but we're not griefers by any means. We seek to have fun combat for both sides, trying to foster pvp, rp, and fun with rp and non rp characters. It would be unfair to hold us to the same statloss system as mounted, mage griefers and other pk's because we operate very differently. Instead of being mages, we mainly play warriors who must use tactics and, largely, team work in order to be dangerous. We are not outfitted in the greatest gear, either. In many instances, the best equipped character may have a might or power weapon and exceptional leather armor with a little south of 100 bandages. Is it fair when one of these murderous RP orc characters, who don't use mounts for any reason, are killed they suffer statloss when they do not pose a serious threat to anyone in open terrain? In our quest to be a fun enemy, we challenge ourselves, we anticipate dying, and we wish to get back up and continue fighting for the bloodgod. With statloss, it is impossible for our non-abusive play style to be anything but tediously annoying.