HOOWAH!!!

Urk brudderz, dis mai nub beez whud lat is akkustum tu, but meez hav prawposishun fur latz.

Ok, so the Darkblood orc clan and Boulderfist orc clan have formed a very strong alliance since I've last posted on Bloodclan forums. We have made attempts to reach out to your clan in game many times as they have resurfaced on UO:Forever. However, we are unable to reach the official guild leader of the clan on the shard... Now, I know Bloodclan is a strong and self sufficient clan, and I don't doubt that one bit. However, Darkbloods and Boulderfist on UO:Forever are clans that can be self sufficient, yet speaking for the Alliance, I see no reason we could not ally with your clan as well. We have had numerous occasions where we have aided your clansmen and vise versa, and are very favorable of the in-game bond that is being created between the Bloodclan and the Orcish Hordes Alliance. We are not asking to be official allies outside of UO:Forever. However, on a shard that has a good population, we ask again that you take this opportunity, one that is few and far between, where two other clans inhabit a land that welcomes all Orc clans to unite under one shadow that will veil the world of Sosaria. We seek an alliance with the Bloodclan on UO:Forever only. Please, should the owner of the clan or someone who knows him, reach me here or on the UO:Forever forums as "Trok'blud" to set up a meeting where we could discuss this matter further. I respect the fact that you clan is so strong and spread amongst the multiverse of RPG's, but again, I ask you, take this opportunity and let us smite the Oomies so that they may never forget it in this era of UO:Forever! HOOWAH!!

-Trok'blud