there is a thread already about it with the title new shard, no mounts...
This one is so you do not have to scroll through old posts.
Make an Orc on there. We seem to have some interest. I have spoken to the shard owner. He has blocked all housing around the Orc Fort for the Bloodclan to get established. He said I just need to simply PM him and he will open it for us.
They are giving a 7x skillball and statball to each IP tomorrow. These are for only PvP skills only. If you want to macro up an Orc and use your skillball for something else that is fine as well.

Yew Militia is active there, there is also another RP guild that is emerging. Boulderfist was active there and they do have a few members still active to an extent. There is a stat loss system in place, it is not perma. It is quite mild compared what we have seen. You do not have to download a new version of UO, you can use Hybrids stuff...Their website is here: http://www.uoimmortalis.com/

I realize that it stinks to move server to server. I thought UOF would be nice for us but really the mount/no bola thing is silly and it did not help that melee damage was never truly fixed. Maybe we can get on and have a bit of fun.