im one of the newest members of this clan and really like to roleplay.

i was allways interested in joining the bloodclan and finally did it here on relpor..

before beeing an ork i also roleplayed in Yew Militia, Undead and a pirate rp guild..

the problem with rel por is that i log in and have the feeling like i want to log out after 5 minutes..maybe it is because im from europe and most are not on when im playing..but i also play on US peaktime from time to time..

statloss kinda kills evil rp..there is a very interesting new uo renaissance shard but they also have statloss based on bounty.
so nothing better then relpor..

so what do you guys think ? whats the future of the clan ? we wait for the new red system on relpor and hope its better ? or anybody considering returning to uogamers: hybrid ? i would make a char there if somebody of you guys plays there and is willing to show me the way of the bloodclan.

please dont get this post wrong..im not complaining about inactivity from the bloodclan. its a fun guild!

other issues i see on the current shard are things like a house is very expensive to get if solo farming.
and after buying the house i would need 75k to bless a mask of orcish kin, which i really want to.

not to mention that strange stealth/passive reveal system

so what do you guys think ? (especially the leaders)