Hello guys,

I'm a former BC and Yew member, know on ipy as Alfie and on hybrid i was Soognimod from black rock clan.

I'm here on behalf of all the people missing BC on IPY2.
In the past three years all my uo experience has been related to Orc or Yew
I have been on both sides of the battlefield and i really loved it
Most of the action i've seen was on hybrid and i know that you guys are still there.

Like everyone still on ipy2, i think it's the last good shot at uo
There will be a new launch - not sure about a reset, Az says no but we never know.
The objective of this post is to judge wether is the lack of players interested on rp-orcs on uo nowadays OR
the lack of structure and red support of ipy that makes it hard for orcs to stablish there.

There will be a big patch coming this year, it is still on the making and things can be added and reconsidered.
It's the best time to try to solve issues that may be preventing BC on ipy
Im sure there a lot of reasons and i would like to hear it from you.
Az is not a very hard-to-reach guy and like Ryan on UOG, would be pleased to help BC establish a good RP home for the orcs on ipy.I mean, which shard wouldn't want some ing badass rp'er orcs,

One of the solutions i thought, would be to make the orc fort and imediate surroundings including the 'clearing'
a 'everybody's grey' area. That way, orcs wouldnt necessarily need to be red to defend the fort, and a grey orc name wouldnt be so bad, would even blend the orcs even more with their npcbrothers.

I wanted you guys to know that Yew and IPY misses you

Alfie/Soog