+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Event this weekend on UO Forever

Event this weekend on UO Forever

There is a possible event this weekend on UOF with the Shadow Clan Orc guild that is there currently. I believe it will be a fort defense type of deal with some staff spawning Champ level type mobs. If this is the case the area around the Fort is a no mount/no-cut (they cannot take your head for stat loss) area.

What I would like to do is get a group of us together to help them out and just in general have a bit of fun. I know a lot of us have Orcs already made there so it would be a matter of just throwing some gear on. I will provide gear for us to use. If you do not have an Orc made on UOF I will place a house for the guild to use to train in with the needed supplies to macro, I will even try and keep a guy logged in for you to beat on if need be.

In UOF there is 50 percent better gains in dungeons, while you take a penalty for being in a house training. I usually do my hiding/stealth in a dungeon (Orc cave) and macro dexxer crap in a house since it raises fast enough. Archery does a ton of damage on UOF, actually it is all very dexxer based there. The Shadow Clan is mostly stealth archer type playstyle (with stat loss it is probably the best way). I can provide some arrows to train with if need be.

Even if this event does not happen, we can still go on a Klomp as the Bloodclan at the time. I have not heard a firm date or time, they were throwing around maybe 12-2 pm Eastern on Saturday.

Please let us try and do this Orcs ancient and new, Pug or Ward'r. We have not klomped in about a year, last time we did it was great!

Log onto our Discord (which is dead) and start chatting a little bit, https://discord.gg/G6E7fkS

Our IRC is still going a bit as you can many times find GrKig and Gnoth there, I am having trouble connecting myself, but the info is:
    irc.uogdemise.com
    port 6667
    #orc

PM me as well, especially if you still have some supplies and gold stashed away on UOF! I have quite a bit to contribute to this effort, but I can always use more.

HOOWAH!!! Bloodclan!! Heed the call of the Bloodgod!!

Stealth archer groups are super fun. I have some mandatory stuff going on at that time on Saturday, but maybe I can jump on some other time. I am finishing my last semester now, so I should have a bit of time to play now!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Congrats Burz! I am hoping to find ways to get some activity going, I really do not care where, I figured this would be a good start.

I will continue to bring these things to the table until everyone gets tired of me asking and they just agree out of pity!

Quote Originally Posted by Aya'Stigi View Post
    Congrats Burz! I am hoping to find ways to get some activity going, I really do not care where, I figured this would be a good start.

I will continue to bring these things to the table until everyone gets tired of me asking and they just agree out of pity!
    LOL!
    Busy weekend for me too sadly.

Was that this weekend??

Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

I was originally under the impression that it was this weekend. Supposedly, it is next weekend. Who knows at this point. I will update once I get a firm date and time. Sorry for the confusion.

+ Reply to Thread