+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ug der.

Ug der.

Sed here saying ug agh me mizz latz. I need to know our irc info and what shard we are on. I got a new laptop and ready to get back with you guys

Hi Sed! Unfortunately, we are not active anywhere at this time. I heard rumors of Bloodrock Clan being active on a newer shard (Legacy UO) if you really want to play an Orc right now. They are good people, although their BLAH is a bit funny compared to ours. I do not know if any Bloodclan folks are playing over there TBH.

Our second UOR effort did not stick. Mostly for the same reasons it did not work the first time around. We did macro you up an Orc on UOR so we were thinking about you. The IRC info is floating around the forums here somewhere. I do not remember it off hand. Last I was on a few people would pop on here and there.

Glad you are doing well Sed. Maybe one day the Bloodgod will come calling to enough of us at the same time into some new world!

so we have no irc? are we no communicating in anyway other than the forums?

-The old IRC channel GrKig is there all the time. I have not been on there in a long time.
    There is a discord channel that a couple of people check in on occasion https://discord.gg/G6E7fkS

I tried logging in to the runuo irc it won't connect, I even used the wiki site to connect through kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Sed'rog View Post
    I tried logging in to the runuo irc it won't connect, I even used the wiki site to connect through kiwi
    irc.uogdemise.com
    port 6667
    #orc

hey anyone can find me on steam - Sarcastic.jack
    on most other games I go by DregothDN.

hit me up if you guys wanna play anything. I dunno if we all have the same games but im sure we can play something.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

Ug der, Discord channel has a lot of members online now (30+). I'm quickly realizing why Burz and others chose this platform to keep in touch. Orcs can play any game or with any gaming community while still idling in our main BC channel. Current membership is at 90 and climbing, hope to see more old farts like myself pop in.

here is the discord link
    https://discord.gg/7qZtckg
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

+ Reply to Thread