+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hut needs refreshing!

Hut needs refreshing!

Hey all, I did my pre hurricane hut refreshing. I do not have any Orcs friended to the Gruntee hut. I believe that is GrKigs small tower. It is now fairly worn.

If anyone could just log on long enough to refresh that hut in particular that would be helpful. I may be out of the loop for awhile, my area is supposed to get some hurricane activity.

Also, one of the log cabins is somewhat.

I've been logging in every few days to refresh hutts I'm friended to. I'm reduced to a few hours a week for UO since this is my busiest time of the year but still manage to either collect tribute or kill those who refuse to pay. Har Har Har *snorts*

Quote Originally Posted by Aya'Stigi View Post
    Hey all, I did my pre hurricane hut refreshing. I do not have any Orcs friended to the Gruntee hut. I believe that is GrKigs small tower. It is now fairly worn.

If anyone could just log on long enough to refresh that hut in particular that would be helpful. I may be out of the loop for awhile, my area is supposed to get some hurricane activity.
    One of Gr'Kigs huts fall due to failure to refresh? hogwash... blasphemy....

Sorry I doubted your refreshing skills!!!

+ Reply to Thread