+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Activity

Threaded View

Activity

I was wondering if you guys are active here? I was a bloodclan orc on hybrid a while ago.

Aya is on at different times, I'm on normally in the evenings, Grkig and Nok are around at different times and the many orcs with the surnname "RO" can be found around. Or you can jump into IRC and see who's awake.

Hello Borug. Muguk gave you the run down. There is not really a whole lot of activity. We will throw together some small party raids from time to time. I try to patrol a couple of times a week. It is slow going though. I saw you on UOR IRC. I try and be in that channel anytime I am on. The name I use is [Orc]Aya. Are you established on UOR already? If not we have a training hut with bandages and whatnot. I can try to coordinate one of my guys so you can spar him. Gains aren't Hybrid fast but they are doable in a few days.

Hey there,

Yeah I made my character here already. I just started macroing hiding while I wait on my friend. I know he was interested in getting back into it as well so I just want to see what's up. How many people would you consider active out of curiosity?

3-4 probably log on weekly on a normal basis. We have a couple that log on less frequently. Enough to cause a bit of trouble on occasion.

Been super busy these last few weeks. I just went through a scheduled change so i should have some time to start getting on more frequently starting next week. Like everyone mentioned IRC is your best bet.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

Maybe it'd be best to start doing weekly scheduled raids like we had on hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoth View Post
    Maybe it'd be best to start doing weekly scheduled raids like we had on hybrid.
    I believe you are right. I will start making some plans to get us going.

im down for that. if we can get a set time for some raiding that would be sweet.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

I'm also down for that

+ Reply to Thread