+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divinity 3.0

Divinity 3.0

HOOWAH! and Ug der brudders! I caught wind of a Divinity 3.0 server opening up soon. They say there are no changes from Divinity 2.0, just a fresh start and that they have all the scripts from our old home. They just opened up the beta and Boulderfist will definitely be there! If this shard is what they claim I foresee it being larger than UOAC<which is dead> or UOF<which need to be killed>.

Hopefully we'll see our brothers from another breed'r soon!

www.uolaststand.com

-Kil'gu
    Elder Mojoka, Boulderfist Orc Clan

Meh I never really cared that much for Divinity/Revelations

Looks interesting...gotta read a bit more into it.

man kills me all these shards we keep jumping back and forth from/to. if it didnt work first or second time why try for 3? i dont recall a lot with divinity i was super impressed with. i know yall really liked it though Kil'gu! haha! you guys thrived there very much if i recall correctly.

i just wonder if it will even have the player base worth making a new char for again and all that effort just to have it die off again in 6 months.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Divinity 2.0 was just what they labeled it after all of the patches, it was more marketing than anything, there was no wipe. Divinity eventually got shutdown by Ryan, it was one of the few servers what didn't "die off". I've spoken to the shard admins and they are not planning to shut it down after a few months because they've poured so much work into the scripts and the server already.

The population problem is one of those catch 22s. Not playing because of low pop does nothing to increase the pop. You know UO servers are snowballs, the more people get on the more people will join. There are approximately 2000 t2a era fans out there and with UO An Corp down and no IPY the only t2a options are Second Age. A lot of people are on UOF because it's the popular shard right now, not because they like mounts and UOR's garbage PVP. And UOF's staff can suck a green hairy ballsack!

+ Reply to Thread