Thread: I miss UO...

Threaded View

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over my UO itch lol.

Honestly, "population" with the ability to pk is key to any successful UO shard. I think we all wanted to see UOAC work. The team there was awesome at what they were able to do in such short notice. Az quit, not enough advertising time and they were still in the development phase. Whatever they do going forward is going to be a success. I just hope it's not another ipy grind style shard.

The masses seem to be split between UOF and UOG lately. Either shard could probably take over as number 1 with just a few changes. Hybrid should honestly wipe and give donors pixal crack, UOF should add bolas and scale back statloss a tiny bit.

I have been able to pk newbies in the black smith shop next to our tower daily. Maybe we can pk til we die there and then play on hybrid mostly until a new shard comes out?

I'm game for any shard that has a decent size population of 300+ and daily activity (real activity not 10 clients bank sitting). Just pick one and I'll follow, I honestly do think you all should try raiding with us in the black smith shop on UOF. It's so much easier to defend since the gm's nerfed a lot of the pvp machines. Maybe we could play til we die on there and then log on UOG?

PS: I like the sound of this russian populated shard too.
    Last edited by Muzgash; 07-23-2014 at 07:32 PM.