Thread: alone in the desert

Threaded View

alone in the desert

this is the quietest ive seen these forums real sad

I want to see us gaming again! UO looks finally dead and seems the community has moved on to more advanced games or mmos... I'd like to see a free shard develop that can compete but not sure if possible to draw the same numbers like the good old days.

this game Warframe took me by surprise i thought it was a shitty pay to win fps but it's not... you can get everything with ingame credits if u desire... it's the best free to play game out in my opinion.. It can be played solo or in a group of 4 (not sure if more for pvp) also if you start a clan you dont need 1000 clan members to compete... you can form a ghost squad of 10 members and kick ass.. I don't know how clans and pvp totally work im a noob but you fight over planets for resources so you get to build more weps and gear. I been playing it on ps4 let me know if u play my name is JediPoker85 add me

I played a little of Assassins creed black flag the game is fun but thats all i been playing.

the main reason for my post is to see if we could get playing something... so everyone post what they are playing to see if we can spark a light and dust off the cobb webs.
    Last edited by Tip'Sur; 07-08-2014 at 03:49 AM.