+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shroud of the Avatar

Warcouncil

Shroud of the Avatar

Does anyone have interest starting a BC branch in this game?

Im still chasing that UO high from 10+ years ago and I feel that this game could be one that gives me that feeling again. This game is backed by a huge RP community and I think we could easily get some people together and make an impact.

The game looks like it's starting to come together, and I guess we're going to start seeing the first glimpses of PvP. I think it's a given that we'll try for a branch there.

Yeah i know 3 or 4 of us kickstarted it when it first released. All the updates and blatant attempts to get people to sink more and more money into buying special gear and crap is rediculous before the game is even released
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Quote Originally Posted by Kurg'Grat View Post
    Yeah i know 3 or 4 of us kickstarted it when it first released. All the updates and blatant attempts to get people to sink more and more money into buying special gear and crap is rediculous before the game is even released
    i agree kurg i kickstarted it to get in the beta but i never even bothered to play so i aint doing kickstarters ever again.

+ Reply to Thread