+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: You dirty dirty orcs

You dirty dirty orcs

Redguard misses you!

I've been keeping an eye on shroud of the avatar.....perhaps redguard will live again So... what's up?

Just playing UO An Corp, I saw you on steam and thought about inviting you but I figured you'd be all nah uo sucks :[

What's the population like on uo an corp?

I was seeing around 600-700 until they removed the population counter on login..lol always a good sign. There are five orc clans here though.

Warcouncil

I remember a redguard from very long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Lugdush View Post
    I remember a redguard from very long ago...
    Memory doesn't serve lug. I remember you as 1 of 3 orcs

The male model
    Amazing thief
    Deleted of the guildstone

I can only see myself getting back on a shard with a 1000+ active players. I chased that original uo high from my high school years for a good portion of my life. After a decade give or take.... I just don't have it in me. Garriot's new game though, it could rekindle the fire for me, I hope it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Redguard View Post
    Memory doesn't serve lug. I remember you as 1 of 3 orcs

The male model
    Amazing thief
    Deleted of the guildstone
    AMAZING!!! I love it, miss the good old days.

whats up red good to see you visit man! I did the Avatar kickstarter so we'll have to try it together, a couple of other ppl bought it too hopefully it's worth it hehe
    another mmo we got our eyes on is Star Citizen looks damn good that game should be a blast, keep in touch red
    Last edited by Tip'Sur; 04-12-2014 at 04:25 PM.

It's been a long time. You know tip, I couldn't tell you what I had for dinner 2 days ago but seeing your name just brings back a flood of memories. It's always nice to see old faces! We had a lot of good times. I'll make sure to come back every now and again and if something new comes along that everyone finds interesting you may find me fighting on your side instead of against you

+ Reply to Thread