• Saturday

20.00%
  • Sunday

60.00%
  • Monday

40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EVENT: What days are good for you?

EVENT: What days are good for you?

I want to get a warboss clomp rolling and have an idea on how to do it, so let me know what times you are most active on whatever day you picked! I'd like to shoot for it next weekend.

I'm going to a music venue later in the day on Friday (Leaving around 6:00pm Pacific), so I can only do it early then. I can do any time on the other days though.
    Last edited by Gnoth; 04-06-2014 at 02:53 AM.

Warcouncil

11-14? is that a date? Im thinking this event would be a great idea, especially to roll it into a weekly event at the same time. Normally friday night would be best for me, but with my current job the only time I could 100% commit to, with my cubs, would be like a saturday at 3pm mountain time. But if we did a friday night one I would have a 90% chance of being there.

11-14 of April, Unless we push it back a week beyond that, cause theres no way I could make it late friday, but saturday is good.

I kind of messed up so you can't see whos voted >_<

Im off saturday so i can stay up later on friday nights since im +7 hours ahead of Eastern

I really can't tell whether I can be on on any day, don't really know if I can do it next weekend because I may be making a thousand km trip to visit a place (my family is bugging me for this ), but post times for the klomp and I'll be able to schedule anytime on weekend to get on and play.

+ Reply to Thread