+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Omg that was fast.

Omg that was fast.

Inporylem.com

How crazy is that?

Awhile back I had a conversation about the best shards with one of the gms from uof. He said ipy wouldn't last long because Az would just give up, I didnt argue with him I guess he was right.

IPY for me was by far the worst shard I ever had the misfurtune of wasting my time with. 3rd time failure I am not suprised "GOOD RIDDENCE"!!!!

SKAH!! This is akin to some hot sexy babe getting you all hot and bothered promising you the best night of your life only to say I changed my mind call me a cab...

I tried to gain control of the shard (GM Abigor here), but Az is very stubborn and his ego could swallow worlds. I think I'm done with UO for awhile at least. I feel cheated and fairly dejected after this whole affair and my desire for UO has dwindled to nothing, as I'm sure it has for many people.

He should give you guys the code..thats really unfair. Im sure you staffers put a lot of work in it.

Welp. His decision, so whatevs. It was looking to be another blue paradise anyways~

I may have spoken too soon. We shall see how this next week plays out. I'm not trying to get anyone hopes up, but I think we can salvage something without Az

At least we didn't all grind for months and get 7x and place a bunch of huts before he did this, hate to say it but I knew it was coming. New plan?

wtf? I thought the opening was pushed back to jan 31st. did this thing even start?
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

+ Reply to Thread