Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid chatter

Gruntee

Hybrid chatter

Some demand for old-school type RP and Orcs is brewing on Hybrid. I am steering them your way,
    http://www.runuo.com/community/threa.../#post-3705950

Now I wanna play UO hybrid

Ug, I am the player looking to restart Bloodclan Orcs on Hybrid although I must admit I have never been a part of Bloodclan before and am a bit confused on some things. Some info on how to create orcs would be great. First, I read how to create an Orc on your Wiki page, my question is, how do you prevent NPC orcs from attacking RP orcs? Can RP orcs log in an out at an Orc Fort? Are the Bloodclan orcs like a normal guild? Would I need to aquire a guildhouse and guild stone? If a more advanced Bloodclan player has some answers that would be a great help. Also you can aim me at seahawksfannick .

Quote Originally Posted by Fan'Naf View Post
    Ug, I am the player looking to restart Bloodclan Orcs on Hybrid although I must admit I have never been a part of Bloodclan before and am a bit confused on some things. Some info on how to create orcs would be great. First, I read how to create an Orc on your Wiki page, my question is, how do you prevent NPC orcs from attacking RP orcs? Can RP orcs log in an out at an Orc Fort? Are the Bloodclan orcs like a normal guild? Would I need to aquire a guildhouse and guild stone? If a more advanced Bloodclan player has some answers that would be a great help. Also you can aim me at seahawksfannick .
    I think your best bet would to try to join the few members on IPY2 shard, with boulder fist clan. There are a few orcs running around on ipy2 unlike hybird.

You still get attacked by shardies (npc orcs) unless you have the green orc mask on.

Gruntee

There are Hybrid players lining up to make orcs for BC. What is needed is somebody who can guild them and train them. I looked but could not find on this Wiki a list of names of BC leadership.

Yeah, I have found several Hybrid players who want to make Orcs as well, but as I lack experiance in being an Orc thus far, I not very well equiped to tell them how to do it. It would be good to find an Orc on Hybrid that has experaince, but if we could get the Bloodclan leadership/Elders involed that would be great! Pa'Okie, you are Two Wolves right? We need to meet in Hybrd to discuss the developing BC there. Let me know if you can meet and when.

Well leadership right now is Xugagug, Kurg, Grish, Lug and Azock as far as I know... I could get on but I don't really wanna play on any server that GM's like Lynn and Mark are on...

Gruntee

What is needed are BC orcs with Emissary or Guild house co-ownership who can guild the new players who are being recruited.

Exactly, but I'm not sure if there are any in or willing to come to Hybrid. We may have to start this up ourselves, as I have been looking for nearly a week now and haven't found much. IF we could get that though, that would be much quicker and more effective.

i'll get a WC member in here and then they can make a decision wheter or not to aid this project of yours.. Truth is most of is sick of UO and rping in that enviroment can be very annoying..