Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid chatter

Gruntee

Whatever there are several of those books laying around but try not to let the oomies know of our knowledgable teachings. Don't let them pity us KLOMP DEM OOMIES.

Anyways, we had great activity tonight on the server as well as a small rayd which was successful until the inevitable klomping of the orcs by dumskah oomies. It was very fun until that part. we were able to krozzheel somewhat and practice simple rayd tactics such as krimping and klomping. We were also able to experience furt debenz. All in all, i would like to see more orcs if possible! It was a fun night I gotta say.

I had alot of fun tonight. reminds me of old times heh. the hummies where def happy to see us again everywhere we went there was a pile of them looking for some action.

I am gonna see if I can remember my mak'r login... think he has a runic gold hammer or two for epic weapons...

*humps taks face* tak'wug De pixul Peemp tu de rezkuu!

Yeah I am pretty damn pimp....

I have a couple smiths able to make stuff. i am trying to figure out how to set up a vendor I would have done it at the guild house but the owner account is banned so ill work on that but in the mean time if I can figure out how to make the rental agreements I will set up a vendor at the pew hut with orc made weapons and armour.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Any luck getting the current rockboss info kurg?

Ug!

I'm here to help.

yes I successfully got in touch with Ryan and he helped out. He asked Mark to help and I got control of both stones as well as the guild house xfered over to me since it was still on a banned account. Azock said we would continue with the most recent stone for recruitment "ork" and on that stone I made the people he told me into emissaries which I believe makes everyone able to recruit. If not I can fix that at a later time. I also kicked all known forks from previous problems and can friend anyone as needed to the guild house or my pew hut.

I am in the middle of a busy week which is why I wanted to get all that sorted out ASAP to get orcs guilded, once I figure out how to do vendors I will set up a vendor at the rock hut with cheap gm orc made items and can stock anyone as needed. I had thought I had a vast horde of gold still, however careful searching of all my accounts only brought up a measly 2m which I will use to purchase some more supplies if I run low. (think im pretty low on iron ingots)

Hope that helps update everyone. In a nut shell we have everything we will ever need in the form of help from staff to be able to revive our home branch on Hybrid.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

Sweet shit I'll try to add the new members and let you know how that goes. I am friended to all the huts we have up at the moment I believe (Rokhut,Grunthut,Tempul,Yewhut). there are two more orc huts near us but I have no idea who owns them and i have never seen them in use. one is just south east of the fort and the other is east of the clearing.