Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid chatter

Gruntee

Number of Orcs logged on in June is 12. That has doubled since last time I checked - 4 just today not counting Pa'Okie.

I thought I lost this discussion thread. Then I saw it was moved to a Hybrid section. Must be a new section.

Tak'Wug reminded me, I still have Bazyk Med'Urk Fiztbook by Surjin General

Me and my big mouth... Put that away!

I own the tempul and have just been logging on to refresh it. I am still on the "Ork" rok, and am willing to join in on any revivals.

Gruntee

Loathgar!!! ^^ you friended me to your tempul on my other orc! Just curious, but would you be able to friend K'muk as well because he has trouble getting to safe spots to log off sometimes. thanks!

heh good to see your up again Loathgar I need a copy of the med'urk buuk so I can make copies .
    K'muk and Pa' we are logging in pretty ragular now and as soon as we get control of the stone we should have at least 3 new members. hopefully with more to come. Oh and yeah azock made us a nice new section to send people to. thank you Azock!
    Tak where the hell are you man get wakee!
    HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!
    Last edited by Nok'Tor; 06-13-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Yeah hit me up in game or on aim (theflawedpanda). I will not be online tonight as I will be at the GFs place. And nok if that reference to the med'urk buuk was to me, I have NO IDEA where/if I have one. I will look but I make no promises.

heh its cool your hut is still fairly organized. I found them in one of the back chests.

Sorry Nok buddeh.. I am on DF... I could log on and sell all my banksitting stuff to fund some BC fun... but that'll have to wait

Gruntee

I have a copy of the med'uurk book on K'muk. I constantly wait in the orc hut for others so if your around come by the hut. I will be on tonight for sure after I go see Super 8. I may have some other books... although I'll have to check. I did see the gruntee qwezt book somewhere. meeb nub gruk!!!

Gruntee

Lots of fighting around the Furt tonight. Lost my weapons, my suit and my Med'Urk Fiztbook in the first 10 minutes. After a while the reds took pity on the Orc ghosts and started gating and rezzing.