Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid chatter

Gruntee

Here is another thread started with the same topic. Return of Bloodclan Orcs.
    http://www.runuo.com/community/threa.../#post-3708560
    To be clear, it does not look like they are asking BC to move shards. This is a grass-roots movement that will net us new recruits if someone can take charge within the week.

Rulg Tak'Wug. If a WC member could address one of these threads on Hybrid, a lot of people would be very appreciative.

I am an Orc on Hybrid many years now. Still Pug, but if I can help in any way - then my time is yours. Just give me the order.

I was a Bloodclan member on Hybrid way back when. I actually have another username on this forum but I can't for the life of me remember what it is or what the password would be. Same thing goes for my old Hybrid account with that character with my orc on it.

That said I'm currently playing Hybrid right now and I'd be more than willing to help out if needed. I only ever made it to Grunt but I remember the training process, the hazing, the tactics, and generally how things worked back then. If the WC blesses the Hybrid reformation I'll be there. I could use some brushing up on Orc talk though... so many years of civility have taken it away.

KRIMP!

Well I have alerted the WC now its up to them... Gl

Gruntee

Har har har... I'm currently in the fort and friended to the Uruk Tempul. My buddy Nu'grok is still Gruntee, Smog is still Pug, however, I was forked due to periods of inactivity (used to be gruntee). This summer me and Nu'grok will be playin a bunch if anyone is down to start up some UO RP action. If anyone could add me back to the guild it would be greatly appreciated. It really sucks that most of the huts (gruntee hut T.T) fell. If we were friended we could definitely keep these houses alive along with our own houses. Also, personally, I find that GMs Mark and Lynn are vital in keeping Hybrid alive. The other GMs are way less active than either of them. Hoowah!!! *Preyz tu da bluudgud*

Yeah you are right activity is a great excuse for acting up like they are, wheter they like it or not UO Gamers is a company which pretty much requiers them to act profssional.. Abusing power and looking to fulfill their own selfish means using their gm powers are not a good way to represent the shard nor is it a good way to treat the players.. Also getting forked due to inactivity? That doesn't sound right...

I think he means he was kicked off the stone for inactivity. every now and then we clean the stones in order to keep better track of things. Ido remember K'muk and the whole Muk disputes though lol. Anyhow if you guys are planning to get back into hybrid I may end up joining. I would need to download a working copy ect. but that shouldnt be to much of an issue. As everyone knows I have tons of experience as an orc and I'm willing to help as much as I can training or teaching things to whoever is willing to learn. Im sure that most of my huts are gone though but that dosnt mean we cant start again as we have on many other shards. HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Gruntee

I mean I wouldn't completely argue that they aren't abusing their powers, but at least somewhat doing their job is better than being inactive altogether. I gotta admit, if I was a GM things would probably be a little bit different for my in-game characters and what not. Anyway, back on topic, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't actually forked for inactivity, but yes I was removed because of it. While in school studying for my degree it can be hard to continue my orcish habits, as addicting as they may be. However, I really look back and think about those days where Fug'rak would give me H lapz around da furt, or getting klomped frum da warbuzz avter me wuz bein a nubbosh pug agh nub mak H surjin resuppliz fur Gr'Blakz Gruntee Qwezt. Me and my bro still talk about how fun bein an orc was as stupid as it may sound so I really would look forward to any activity whatsoever. If any orcs login to UO:Hybrid, you can find me in da rok hut sittin in the chair hiding awl muuns.

Azock

I spoke with Nok'Tor and he is willing to work with all that are interested in the Hybrid UO Bloodclan Orcs. I'm working on the login info for the rok atop grunt hut next door to the main rok hut at fort. Last one we were active on. Also working on these forums for different sections/games within the Bloodclan, so please check back soon!
    If there is anything you need concerning these forums feel free to pm me. We also have the WIKI up > http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki < For more clan links and info...ventrilo/ mIRC and more......

Gruntee

FWIW Pa'Okie has over 100 vet rewards, if they have any value, to donate to BC. Let me know how that works, or just auction them on forums. Thanks.

Pa'Okie get some small orc statues those are always fun to like throw around just to mark you where there rapig and pillaging or simply to just decorate some huts...

K'Muk: well of course I would make my game more interesting if I was a gm, which is why I'm not a GM... -.-

Nok: nub teezh surjinz
    wei ub lyfe!!!!