+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: So what's going on?

So what's going on?

If there are still orcs on IPY, let me know! I'm patrolling the fort every now and then, but apart from macroing the humies don't do much here...

Hate to say it man but the only orcs on ipy is BF. So I am rolling with them on my mojo Sudo. Sed is still on the bloodclan rock and I can add you to it if you wish. BF dont mind us rolling with them at all. They have a tower at the brig fort to the south.

Azock

Hmmm......

Grunt

ug guys. is hybrid the most active branch now? i've been playing eve online hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Guban View Post
    ug guys. is hybrid the most active branch now? i've been playing eve online hehehe...
    You sound like me every time I happen upon the BC forums every few months.

Grunt

Quote Originally Posted by Xugnath View Post
    You sound like me every time I happen upon the BC forums every few months.
    yub!

I really have burnt out on UO and don't think I'll ever play it again, which sucks because I lub u guise find us another game to play plz and rulg.

Damn

Its a shame we cant get anyone people to move over to IPY2 we have no representation on that shard at all. Other then the occasional me running around. Still a damn pug.

Who has cOntrol of the Clan stone? I am on ipy now...

no clue. someone else was asking me about that before as well. I imagine it was whichever orc it was that stayed on ipy and joined the other orc clan.
    HOOOWAAAAH HOWLURZ!!

And on da H muun da Bluudgod blah...Led der be Howlurz!
    http://www.bloodclanorks.com/wiki/Main_Page

If any of you remember a orc from a shard I can not think of, maybe DIV, named Nubgashmeh. He has moved the orcs on ipy2 to Ice Island where you cant gate or recall to or from. They are like ice orcs or some shit. They barley follow RP and follow almost none of the bloodclan guidelines. Bad orc names, bad orc speech, bad orc tactics. They have tank mages and shit. Anyway if you really wanna play an orc there that is the closest thing to it, They have the only castle on Ice Island and its on the north end. If you would like to role play a real orc how ever, we are making a come back on hybrid and welcome new members

+ Reply to Thread