+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IPY 3 - Shadowclan and BloodClan

IPY 3 - Shadowclan and BloodClan

Hey Folks,

Ive seen you guys have been around for awhile and love the structure of your clan. I am writing just to get a feel for the interaction between Shadowclan and Bloodclan.

I am in no way a leader for Shadowclan, just a long time UND and Shadowclan member from Catskills. I see you guys are doing all of the leg work for getting the Yew Orc fort established, and for that I applaud you. I am curious though about a couple things.

My question is this:

If Shadowclan did open an IPY3 branch, would you guys be open to Shadowclan Orcs working in unison as an ally? Keep in mind I have been out of UO for awhile, so I am not sure if the two clans have worked together in the past or not.

Either way, as a deddie, i'll be helping to launch UND, and I'll be there to clomp oomies on a regular basis with you.

All the best, and thanks for your time.

I don't intend to play IPY3 myself, so this post may be out of place, but I can answer your question about history.

Shadowclan and Bloodclan had had a rocky relationship many years ago, but many of the people that were causing drama are gone now. The two clans collaborated and allied on Angel Island a few years ago. It was a success as I recall. I believe an alliance or joint effort would be mutually beneficial. Good luck!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Awesome to hear. the more Orcs, the better for the server as a whole in my opinion.

I remember getting some emails to try to come to angel island from the old deddie leaders, and saw some awesome videos. Glad it eventually became a success.

Hoping for more of the same in the coming months. I'll give them a heads up that you guys are doing all of the legwork for the yew orc fort and making it fit for population. I'll do my best to ensure they know what to expect, as I love the idea of logging on to a Yew Orc fort full of Orcs.

Dis gun be devastating for dem oomies. HAR HAR!

Klomp dem all!

Why do you call us BloodRock on the shadowclan forums?

Wow! Totally spaced on the name. Fixed it . Sorry bout that! Had you mixed up with another clan I saw one of of my many MMOs over the years. Still an awesome situation and look forward to it.
    Last edited by Gung'Zog; 11-14-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Ancient One (UND)

Hmmmm......

Not so sure if SC is going to launch an official Branch in IPY3 yet, folks, but I can confirm some deddies will be there, provided we can all get in touch from various branches. Thanks all for the information.

I would be interested in being allies with Shadowclan, but if they won't be able to do a branch there maybe any that are interested won't mind playing under the Bloodclan flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoth View Post
    I would be interested in being allies with Shadowclan, but if they won't be able to do a branch there maybe any that are interested won't mind playing under the Bloodclan flag.
    I wouldnt mind doing it. I miss playing an orc, any place I could get more information on the ranking system and caste/class structure within Bloodclan?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

+ Reply to Thread