+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going AFK for Good

Going AFK for Good

I missed UO for a long time and when I came back it was great running with a legendary bunch badass orcs. I decided ultima online is no longer for me, UO Forever proved that with the lame player base and stupid staff (I was given a jail term for a week for using crates to block a tamers mare and seperate him from it and they told me (after I was in jail for about 2 minutes) 1 more time and I would be banned permanetly so I basily told gm carl to Fk himself and keep his trammy server. Dont take any crap from those idiots. They clearly do not have a clue what orc roleplay is about..."SNAGA NAR BAJ LUFUT" (slaves dont make war) HOOWAHH ORCS!!!

I haven't logged into UOF for almost a month now. For one, my client stopped working, and two, I couldn't handle the trammie cash cow that the shard is. I only logged in to play with other orcs, but when they stopped logging in and I kept getting associated with those other nub-orcs, I called it quits. The staff corruption is horrible as well. You probably walled off some GM's mare so he yoinked you to jail. I'll be biding my time until IPY3 comes out. That will genuinely be a good shard to play on.

+ Reply to Thread