+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ipy3

Yew, UND, Savages, and a possible dwarf guild will be there on launch. We'll see how it goes. Yew for sure is diving head first into launch. No Boulderfist in beta, though I'm sure they'll try and come spoil the fun. And yes AYA you better come back. This will probably be the last great hurrah for a UO shard. I know this will be the last shard I will ever play, so now's the time to join in. January 10th in the evening is official launch. I'm taking that day off work and you bet I'll be around for it.

I'll be there. It looks like Shadowclan may not be making a branch in IPY 3.

Edit: Found the application form. filling it out now.

I will likely make a separate forum account for Gung'zog
    Last edited by Gung'Zog; 01-06-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajar Deathstrike View Post
    I'll be there. It looks like Shadowclan may not be making a branch in IPY 3.

Edit: Found the application form. filling it out now.

I will likely make a separate forum account for Gung'zog
    I can just change your forum name for you buddy. reply in this thread or let me know in pm if you would like it changed
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

General Mechanics

Currently, In Por Ylem is based roughly around "era accurate" t2a combat. This means you should expect to see mechanics like:
    Insta-hit weapons
    Precasting
    Healing through poison
    No special weapon hits of any kind
    No specialized "pure mage" viability like poison mages or scribe mages

Ugh, anyone know if IPY3 is planned to use this system also?

They are. It's a cold, hard, tank mage world out there, but the shard is gonna be a blast.

Yes, tank mage was king on IPY2...but really archery hits pretty hard if I remember correctly and a decent melee player can hold their own...I am assuming that this iteration of IPY there will still be no mounts...that is key ....Also, I found that when I played IPY before people did not know what to do if you could actually heal properly...

+ Reply to Thread