I have been away from UO for a bit of time and was considering about comming back to UO-F but after recreating Muguk who promply got paraganked by blues in Yew 30 seconds after creation and reading the shards forums I just concluded I really did not care for that shard, its staff, or its scumbag human playerbase at all. ANYWAY when I reinstalled UO on my computer there was a new shard in my Razor list called Zenvera. I decided to have a look, and its just like Hybrid in the ways of function, and all the Orc Deco is there.It was created by a former Hybrid Staffmember (mark) who from what I heard did not care for the direction Hybrid was going. I have already had a few visits from him and he seems pretty cool. The shard has got about 100 population at the moment but is getting more new players everyday. Theres no T2A, Paragons spawn at diffrent locations, and the loot table on drops seems to be doubled. I created 2 seperate chars there (womp'r and, mak'r) and skills raise crazy fast. I have had quite a few decent fights around the fort with tamers but I am the only orc so far and definetly get hammerd from fighting 1-2 tamers with mares but its still fun and even though I am going flat alot I sill inflict serious dammage to enemies and have yet to be dry looted. A few players I ran into keep asking if Orcs are comming and I don't really have an answer for them but they seem excited anyway. I already built the first Hutt at the Rok Hutt location at Yew and if anyone is interested in just seeing what this shard is about. The ip address is: login.zenvera.com Port: 2593 The Shard Website is: https://zenvera.com
I'm not asking anyone to start over on another shard I just wanted to put this info out there in case anyone wanted to have a look. Anyway Muguk is not created there yet because he is a Bloodclan Orc and I would not feel rigth making him without the clan present so the 2 Orcs I am using are named Yazneg (womp'r) and Mugraugh (mayk'r)