+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Clone (sort of)

Threaded View

Hybrid Clone (sort of)

I have been away from UO for a bit of time and was considering about comming back to UO-F but after recreating Muguk who promply got paraganked by blues in Yew 30 seconds after creation and reading the shards forums I just concluded I really did not care for that shard, its staff, or its scumbag human playerbase at all. ANYWAY when I reinstalled UO on my computer there was a new shard in my Razor list called Zenvera. I decided to have a look, and its just like Hybrid in the ways of function, and all the Orc Deco is there.It was created by a former Hybrid Staffmember (mark) who from what I heard did not care for the direction Hybrid was going. I have already had a few visits from him and he seems pretty cool. The shard has got about 100 population at the moment but is getting more new players everyday. Theres no T2A, Paragons spawn at diffrent locations, and the loot table on drops seems to be doubled. I created 2 seperate chars there (womp'r and, mak'r) and skills raise crazy fast. I have had quite a few decent fights around the fort with tamers but I am the only orc so far and definetly get hammerd from fighting 1-2 tamers with mares but its still fun and even though I am going flat alot I sill inflict serious dammage to enemies and have yet to be dry looted. A few players I ran into keep asking if Orcs are comming and I don't really have an answer for them but they seem excited anyway. I already built the first Hutt at the Rok Hutt location at Yew and if anyone is interested in just seeing what this shard is about. The ip address is: login.zenvera.com Port: 2593 The Shard Website is: https://zenvera.com
    I'm not asking anyone to start over on another shard I just wanted to put this info out there in case anyone wanted to have a look. Anyway Muguk is not created there yet because he is a Bloodclan Orc and I would not feel rigth making him without the clan present so the 2 Orcs I am using are named Yazneg (womp'r) and Mugraugh (mayk'r)

There still is a small population but even with that I have been finding fights fairly easy "so far" . Last night on a spur of the moment idea I did a Toll/Blockade of the West Brit Bridge, and PMd the staff if they could spawn Orcs since it was just me and they did, while I did not collect any "Shineez" I did manage to drop 5 Ummies there with shardee help before I was such a problem that a few players showed up with a dragon and 2 mares. It was still fun. I still have not figured out how to post screenshots or I would have done it. I do't know if this shard will get as big as some others at all but it does increas by a few players every few days so who knows. I have a Mak'r that is already GM in Alchemy,Blacksmith, Miner. Tailor, Tinker, Hiding, And still have a skill slot to use. I also have a lockpicker that found 2 Prisoner Camp locations so far and have been slowly stocking up on Magic weapons and armors should he shard grow and more Orcs arrive. I will go ahead and get Muguk started just in case Bloodclan does decide to make its presence felt there.

UPDATE BUMP: GMs placed a Red Healer inside the fort in the shape of an Orc and they will possibly add more things as time goes on. I have been in daily fights, and conducting blockades of the West Brit Bridge but its not easy to do solo (gms sometimes help by spawning orcs at my request) and I can't seem to be able to get screenshots posted to show..But its still fun and should the shards population get bigger there will be more activiteis. (3 weeks passed from going live) Also spotting alot of old enemies from Hybrid...Jim Lahey and ONE guild, EQMS, Korea Police, and a few others...even one guy that says he knows Nok *burps*

I'll check it out in a few days.

The question I have is, isn't Mark the asshole GM from Hybrid that absolutely hated orcs?

I dont know if that was him in Hybrid or not but here in the new shard I have asked for an Orc Spawn 2-3 times for aded backup when I would blockade the West Brit Bridge and got it within a minute or less, Also the Red Healer inside the fort was a suggestion from a human player and staff put it in and made it into an Orc. So far I have had positive experiences with staff and quite a few players would offer a Rez and heal after a fight. They also inquire about when more orcs are coming so theres intrest in us there and so far staff seems supportive of the Orcish Race.

Sounds like it is worth a try.

i should be back this week I'll give it a go HOOOOWAHH!
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

I have 400k in coin I managed to save so far so If any Orcs are wanting to build their own place to claim the area as ours. I have located 3 prison camp locations so far that I have been using to help finance the birth of Orctopia.

cool shard they even have poker so it's a definite try for sure ;p

I am unable to get ingame at the moment because of computer problems. My wireless went down and need to replace that thing that allowes me to get wireless on my upstairs computer. My main computer has also alwayts been a piece of junk and never was able to get UO downloaded on that so until I can at least get the replacement part I am unable to get ingame. I will however give the account info for my orc that holds the Rok Hutt to a long time bloodclan so at least other orcs can be friended/co owned. I stocked enough supplies to last for a little while if they are needed. I check these forums 1-2 times a day so if anyone wants to take over while I am out send me a pigeon.

+ Reply to Thread