Greebas,

I posted a thread in the Stories forum requesting an alliance in RP form. I figure I would do it here less dramatically and a bit more formally as well in case it is overlooked in the RP forum ;-)

I am Trok'blud, Goth of the Darkblood Orcs (You can see our old archive site here - we are in the process of making a new website as we speak). For a few years we have been - frozen... However, we have resurrected ourselves and have taken a considerable amount of land in the old Ratman Valley. Recently, the Boulderfist Orcs have surfaced and have taken refuge within some of the ruins of your old clans territories (sadly, we watched many huts fall to father time).

We have formed an alliance and have begun making plans for a long-term based goal/mission. We wish to seek the council of your war-goths in these matters under an alliance of The Orcish Hordes to accomplish these goals in the name of our peoples. We would be more than willing to aid in recruitment, supply stocks, territorial claiming and more. The time for small independent clans should be put to the side and if we unite we can bring back the effectiveness in number and activity that we've all seen and remember. Join us, brothers, in a new quest of the ages - HOOWAH!!!!

Forgive me for the lack of RP or Urk Blah here - I just did what seemed like a novel in the RP forum, hah. Rulg bruddurz.

-Trok'blud <Darkblood Orcs>