+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: uo forever is super packed and active

uo forever is super packed and active

any plans on getting active on this shard again?

Perhaps...at the moment there are no plans to do so.

I hate to say it but this orcs UO days are over. The game has been so dilluted, and crapped out by so much garbage that it is not worth even playing anymore. Sadly the glory days are gone, and all that remains are those no skill infantile tamer/tank mage dewds who only seem to want to ruin the game for everyone else. It was an Honor tearing ummies into shreds with Bloodclan. HOOWAHH LATS!! *muguk turns and walks off to take the long sleep*

I've been looking for a UO killer for years, and every time I think I find one (Mortal Online, Xsyon, Darkfall) it just makes me want to come back to UO.

I was informed by 2 seperate people (who dont know each other) that Skyrim is "supposed" to go multiplayer within a year. If that happens it would be very cool because orcs in that game have several strongholds, and for RP Orcs to take over one of those ready made forts to devend against ummies would definetly get me playing that.

that would be sweet muguk

theres alot of potential in some new mmos coming out in the near future imo and i think they will be good enough to put an end to my uo days. atm I'm playing Neverwinter mmo (not sure if its ahome for us but its fun they got half-orcs, you can create own quests in the game) and i got my eye on a xbox live shared shooter game called destiny that comes out in the winter.

everyone just keep in touch and we'll get back in action, we always do.

The reason UOF is getting big again is because of a thread on somethingawful. Just as we are nostalgic, so are goons. There are no other servers with a critical mass of players to make the world feel alive. Still doesn't make me want to log in at all.

I'll be completely honest. I've never left UOF but that's because I've been rping oomie chars in B^W and Trin, fighting the likes of Paws and whoever else. It's been a lot of fun running with that crew but if Bloodclan came back of course I'd play with you guys too as always and wherever you guys end up I'll try to be there too. Bloodclan is and will always be my first home

I have played as an Orc for so long I can't ever go back to having any human chars. I tried, but the Orcish Force "am strowng wiff diz ash" so in the meantime I am just waiting and watching all of the LOTR's and the Hobbit to get my Orc Fix *farts*

Sek, I personally have tried to RP oomie characters...with Yew *shuddders* or whatever. I cannot do it lol maybe it was because of the some of the people I did not care for who knows...My biggest gripe about UOF aside from the mounts with no Bola thing, was the explosion potions becoming a huge factor in PvP...I hated it on Hybrid and think it is gimpy in any case...then they never fixed the weapon damage thing properly in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread