+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UO Immortalis...

UO Immortalis...

there is a thread already about it with the title new shard, no mounts...
    This one is so you do not have to scroll through old posts.
    Make an Orc on there. We seem to have some interest. I have spoken to the shard owner. He has blocked all housing around the Orc Fort for the Bloodclan to get established. He said I just need to simply PM him and he will open it for us.
    They are giving a 7x skillball and statball to each IP tomorrow. These are for only PvP skills only. If you want to macro up an Orc and use your skillball for something else that is fine as well.

Yew Militia is active there, there is also another RP guild that is emerging. Boulderfist was active there and they do have a few members still active to an extent. There is a stat loss system in place, it is not perma. It is quite mild compared what we have seen. You do not have to download a new version of UO, you can use Hybrids stuff...Their website is here: http://www.uoimmortalis.com/

I realize that it stinks to move server to server. I thought UOF would be nice for us but really the mount/no bola thing is silly and it did not help that melee damage was never truly fixed. Maybe we can get on and have a bit of fun.

I will work on getting PC and net asap. Got a friend who is going to work on getting my account set up so I can get a skill ball. Hoowah! !!

Considering my 5 year hiatus, and that I never even started on UOF, I'll get right on it. It's been a while since I've had a good ol' fashioned klompin.

I created a non-orc Dexxer this morning, and played a bit off and on throughout the day, mixed in with macroing some Anatomy & Hiding. My observations:

- Skill gain is, in my opinion, extremely fast through "natrual" gameplay for combat skills:

Code:
    Anatomy               81.9  81.9 0.0 100.0
    Snooping              77.4  70.4 0.0 100.0
    Hiding                66.1  66.1 0.0 100.0
    Swordsmanship         64.2  60.3 0.0 100.0
    Tactics               58.5  58.5 0.0 100.0
    Healing               62.1  55.9 0.0 100.0
    Lumberjacking         60.8  51.0 0.0 100.0
    Bowcraft and Fle...   60.1  49.4 0.0 100.0
    Started with 50 heal/Fletching & the bulk of the character's combat was vs sheep and graveyard spawn. Made 1 trip to Covetous 1. Harpy spawn was low/slow. Dungeons have "increased gain rates" for COMBAT SKILLS ONLY, but I didn't really notice much of a difference, honestly. Fast is fast.

- Stat gains come easily for melee through "natural" gameplay. Did a bit of Snooping & Anatomy first thing when I made the character & got to around 60 str/Dex... just playing for a few hours gaining the above skills and I got to MAX stats on the dexxer: 100str / 95dex / 30int.

Other:

- Sheep only give 1 wool per when sheared, and none if killed then sheared. Sheep respawn faster than wool regrows.

- Cotton/flax spawns decently at the Skara Farms.

- Low priced faction towns mean SUPER cheap regs and ligz (cheap regs: 3g/1g, arrow 1g, bolt 2g)

- Crafting is HARD.
    Last edited by Wubd'jub; 04-26-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Good research brother

I prefer to move from server to server and keep the clan active than stay in one server and catch the sleeb dizeez, count me in in the next few days.

Kownt Muguk en..Mi mizz clompin ummies wit mi Bruddurz *farts*

We have set up the rok hut at yew orc fort.

Wow awesome, sorry I cannot play this weekend really.

the shard looks great and everything but why are we leaving uoforever? It's like we're in a shard hopping circle, we get setup somewhere then theres a new shard and we go there

+ Reply to Thread