+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UO Immortalis...

Quote Originally Posted by Tip'Sur View Post
    the shard looks great and everything but why are we leaving uoforever? It's like we're in a shard hopping circle, we get setup somewhere then theres a new shard and we go there
    I agree Tip. There was so much inactivity in UOF that saying we lost steam was an understatement. I hope we find a place we can call home for a long time to come. There were issues with UOF that caused people to not enjoy the game. Perhaps, Immortalis is the cure all. We can only give it a shot. I am more than happy to play any UO server with my fellow Bloodclanners, we just need to find one that keeps the majority interested in playing. Whether that server is UOf, Immortalis, or even Hybrid I am ready to lay oomie scum to rest.

You just do what your told tip

I was able to log on and make an account at my uncles so I got sed make and got skill and stat ball

Immortalis's population is pitiful. I've been solo 99% of the time without seeng anyone. Also theres an Invasion in Jhelom so Muguk went there to maby pick off a few ummies and he was the only one there..No Orcs, No Ummies just him with an entire town of spawn.

yea there are next to no folks there unfortunately

On a up note I'm in the new apartment and I have two open Wi-Fi connections that I've found so far

gotta love free internet

I'm something like a peerat. Lol always plundering a idle unknowable network owner. I'm sure they don't use it much anyway. The thief in me screams MARK!!!!! Now a PC and its time to raid.

Hey guys, I'm doing the best I can. I'm not sure how to pull in more population to be honest.

I think I've created a pretty damn solid server that has just about every feature people have been wanting/asking for, but for some reason people don't stick around...

Revlis, hey there is no knock on your server. Honestly I am not sure why the population is small. It seems like a good product to me. Especially with some of the other crap servers out there.

+ Reply to Thread