+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wer ar da uruks ?

Wer ar da uruks ?

Hello i'v been hanging at the fort and the clearing for the past few days at various hours and i have not seen an orc yet. Are you still playing on this shard ? Thanks

We're in the middle of a dry spell.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Yea, really the best way to find us is in IRC. While we are not totally inactive in game we hang out in there and when motivated we will try and raid.

'EY URKZ!!! Eny'ash howm?

If there would happen to be any old Bloodclan orcs from UO:Forever who see this post and are interested in playing there again, I encourage you to do so. An alliance has formed between the Darkblood Orcs and the Boulderfist Orcs on the shard. The Darkbloods have a fair establishment thus far and are aiding the Boulderfist clan in building their territories. Should any old Bloodclan members return, we ask not for your loyalty as a clan member in our guild, but as a brother in an alliance as a third party of what will make up a new dynamic in the orcish societies - a full dynamic race of orc players, all sharing the same fundamental rules and goals while each have their distinct differences that offer the necessary parts for a fully functional orcish society. Please log on and refresh any huts you may be friended to or own! You can find us around your areas or Ratman Valley (outside of the Yew Orc Caves).

Rulg bruddurz

Trok'blud <Darkblood Orcs>

+ Reply to Thread