+ Reply to Thread

Thread: March 23rd Bloodclan rampage...

March 23rd Bloodclan rampage...

I am not going to write out a RP story...I just do not have the time...I will post up a few screens though.

Blaine the Gypsy...his taunting got the best of him and a funny screenshot...

Blaine again...he left after this death...

Burz and I had a nice two man krimp on this guy...

We went to the lafferz to break up the monotony of sitting at the IDOC...this brought a bunch of humans out...

Why did I post a shot of me dead? Cause it is hilarious...I dropped an explosion on this guy and ebolted myself to death...we died at the same exact time...sweet combo huh?

We had a bit of fun waiting for the IDOC...got some much needed practice in...although I have a bad habit of stone walling innocent trees. Couple of us went red...although I was blue when i logged on this morning. I accidentaly paid off a bounty on a group of 3 scrub reds...he was asking 5k I typed a whole message saying how bad they were and told them to eat skah and die...then I forgot to hit decline offer...oh well

the guy from the third screenshot came to the clearing today...he revealed me when I was afk and killed me...then stuck around till i ressed and res killed me about 7 times...I handed out counts and talked crap to him in Orc...he said he was paying us back for taking the idoc lol...I love UO sometimes...people take it way too seriously...
    Last edited by Aya'Stigi; 03-24-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Great shots! The 2nd pic is the first time we killed Blaine. Then he came back trying to steal from us over and over like 5 times.

That third pic is Chop-Chop.

Yesterday was great fun and I'm glad we control that last house in the clearing! HOOWAH!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

hehe nice pics

+ Reply to Thread