+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new shard, no mounts.

new shard, no mounts.

Hello stoopid smelly orcs. A new T2A era server opened up a few days ago on February 23rd. One of the features is their are no mounts which I assume would make orcs formidable opponents. I hope to see some bloodclan orcs so I can crush orcs skulls and eat my orc stew.

www.uoimmortalis.com

razor login

Server: play.uoimmortalis.com
    Port: 2593

3 accounts, 5 char per, auto created
    if you can log into hybrid or uo forever you can log into uo immortalis

Looks like the population on that shard is extremely low.
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I kinda like the disadvantage if no mounts now. At first I hated it but it makes everyone work together and makes the kill so much sweeter when we down a mounted mage.

Yea it does, haha

That's the shard I told Burz, the thing is the murderer penalties suck balls

Hey there guys. One of my players linked me to this thread and I figured I'd stop in and say hello. I hope this post isn't unwelcome.

I am the owner/admin at UO Immortalis. Yes, the shard is smaller than UOF for now, but we are steadily growing. The server is well built and hasn't had any issues with bugs, weapon damages, magic damages, etc. We have T2A based combat mechanics for the most part, but we also have Champion Spawns, Plant Growing, BODs, Factions, O/C, etc.

There is one small Orc clan on the server now, Boulderfist Orcs, and they actually recently moved away from the Yew Fort just in case a larger group like yours decided to move in and give the shard a try.

The statloss system is temporary, with a max penalty of 24hours real time, you do not need to be logged in for it to wear off. Also you only get statted if you die to a BLUE player. Oranges, reds, monsters, suicide, and grays will only give you 10mins of temporary statloss. Most reds will carry suicide boxes like was done on IPY2 so that if they are in big trouble they can suicide and take the 10min statloss instead of the longer version.

If you guys have any questions at all about the shard, or suggestions for additions or changes that would make the shard more attractive to your group, feel free to visit our forums, irc or contact me via skype at RevlisUO.

hehe suicide boxed what a way to go!

Anyway shard looks cool thanks for letting us know about the new shard

Quote Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
    Hey there guys. One of my players linked me to this thread and I figured I'd stop in and say hello. I hope this post isn't unwelcome.

I am the owner/admin at UO Immortalis. Yes, the shard is smaller than UOF for now, but we are steadily growing. The server is well built and hasn't had any issues with bugs, weapon damages, magic damages, etc. We have T2A based combat mechanics for the most part, but we also have Champion Spawns, Plant Growing, BODs, Factions, O/C, etc.

There is one small Orc clan on the server now, Boulderfist Orcs, and they actually recently moved away from the Yew Fort just in case a larger group like yours decided to move in and give the shard a try.

The statloss system is temporary, with a max penalty of 24hours real time, you do not need to be logged in for it to wear off. Also you only get statted if you die to a BLUE player. Oranges, reds, monsters, suicide, and grays will only give you 10mins of temporary statloss. Most reds will carry suicide boxes like was done on IPY2 so that if they are in big trouble they can suicide and take the 10min statloss instead of the longer version.

If you guys have any questions at all about the shard, or suggestions for additions or changes that would make the shard more attractive to your group, feel free to visit our forums, irc or contact me via skype at RevlisUO.
    I will check it out perhaps this weekend and report back to this thread. Not sure about T2A mechanics though...Exp, ebolt, hally...but like I said I will play around for a bit when I get a chance...and no worries you are more than welcome to make mention of your server. Take care...

T2A mechanics leads to many varied templates.

Melee mage (not just hally, macers can do very well)
    Med warrior
    Roach mage for groups (5x mage with parry and healing)
    Archer Dexer
    Poison Dexer

etc. etc.

We'd love to see you guys give the shard a fair shake. Like I said, it's new and still growing, but has a very solid base with no broken mechanics or buggy systems. Plus, isn't a max 24hrs statloss better than 48?

So have any of you had a chance to try it out?

I know the Yew Militia seems to be moving our way, quite a few of them started up recently and seem to be enjoying it quite a bit.

+ Reply to Thread