Quote Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
So have any of you had a chance to try it out?

I know the Yew Militia seems to be moving our way, quite a few of them started up recently and seem to be enjoying it quite a bit.
Ehh the PEWBIEZ!! Anyway...I did log on a few days ago and ran around the Orc fort for a few. It is just like the original with some actual shardie spawn. The housing spaces in that area are completely open. To go a bit further I logged on today and ran around...A few things that were really nice...I liked the duel pit area outside of Brit., no mounts, the server seems stable and smooth and my connection to it is nice. \

It is very empty, there are a few prime spots taken...one by Boulderfist which almost touches Yew moongate, the two houses there including the Boulderfist one were somewhat worn though. Big house spots are there for the taking and you can get a prime spot as well. I mean really you could drop a house the same screen as Yew gate. Hmm I only saw two players outside of town, on at a vendor in Brit and then the other was in his house out of Yew bank. I did see a Pewbie or two in Brit. Umm, apparently they did some handouts for the holidays...I hate hand outs, mostly because of Hybrid. They have a donation store that sells a few things but no skill or gold is sold through there which is nice.

The forum is nice, although mostly empty. It has a decent feel to it though so the chance for community is there.Did not seem to be a ton of ass bags like on other servers that we wont mention. Yew (Kachina) had a post as did Kraton from UND. Boulderfist has all the hate against them as per the usual. Although the only one I recognized was Kilgu, which he is a cool guy. Other RP is almost non existant with just a very tiny pirate guild. Skunkworks has a presense on the server, not that I care...but they were a large guild on Rel Por.

Umm, I cannot speak about skill gain or anything else because well I wasnt going to spend the time to farm up stuff to work a toon for this little blurb. I was planning on attacking someone outside of town just to see the reaction but there was no one there to attack really.