+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we get a UOF private area?

Can we get a UOF private area?

Is this possible? We have a few shards that aren't viable or do not exist can we replace?

And does my forum title in my avatar have to say pug? Can't it just say Byg Seggzee since that is what everyone thinks anyway... Har!!! I am just kidding leave it at pug just had a beer or three

Quote Originally Posted by Aya'Stigi View Post
    And does my forum title in my avatar have to say pug? Can't it just say Byg Seggzee since that is what everyone thinks anyway... Har!!! I am just kidding leave it at pug just had a beer or three
    you will always be a pug in my eyes ;p

puur aya... puuur puuuuuur aya... puggie furebbur ahg ah muun! HOOWAH!

And I concur, lets get a private area for UOF.

Pug fureber!!! NUB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aya'Stigi View Post
    Pug fureber!!! NUB!!!
    Ahg ah MUUN!!!

AAAHAwwwwrrrhawwrrrrrrr!!

Add my vote for dropping the IPY and Rel Por forums. Could just have a Current Freeshard of the Month forum. Replace a sticky every now and then with details about whatever we're up to. Since it seems like we change servers faster than underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Yog'Ktar View Post
    Add my vote for dropping the IPY and Rel Por forums. Could just have a Current Freeshard of the Month forum. Replace a sticky every now and then with details about whatever we're up to. Since it seems like we change servers faster than underwear.
    HAR!! Not a bad idea...too bad it is true...

Sounds like a plan, delete everything in the rel por area and lets take it over. Nothing in there anyway except a huge pile of pain, regret and anger.

lol it takes time to find the right fit for us. no sense in getting discouraged. plus I always feel refreshed with each start of a promising shard.
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

+ Reply to Thread