+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spoke with Shane(admin) from UO Forever...

Spoke with Shane(admin) from UO Forever...

here is the brief IRC chat we had...

1:05:04 PM) Aya: bounty boards and head turn in active yet?
    (1:06:30 PM) Shane-Office: Not yet nope.
    (1:06:38 PM) Shane-Office: We will be doing heavy testing on that this up coming week
    (1:08:28 PM) Aya: haha...Okay thanks was going to make myself a sacrificial lamb
    (1:12:13 PM) Shane-Office: You are red?
    (1:12:19 PM) Shane-Office: Reds can go into town i believe too..
    (1:12:27 PM) Shane-Office: we switched it back and forth a few times
    (1:12:29 PM) Shane-Office: to see what was best
    (1:12:29 PM) Shane-Office: haha
    (1:12:44 PM) Shane-Office: i think we landed on reds can go in town but cannot do criminal actions
    (1:13:35 PM) GrKig left the room (quit: Ping timeout).
    (1:15:28 PM) Aya: OH!! Going to go in town now...
    (1:17:09 PM) Aya: but yea I am red...some of the other orcs and I were checking some of the stuff out with wandering healers and what not so I went red to see the deal
    (1:18:45 PM) Shane-Office: how many of you are there so far?
    (1:20:38 PM) Aya: we have had 6 different Orcs from our Clan on at various times...wieth a few other folks already saying they will be making Orcs with us
    (1:21:50 PM) Shane-Office: Alright if you hit 15-20 i don't mind clearing out an orc fort for you guys. There are also kin mask spawns already within the fort.
    (1:22:44 PM) Aya: awesome, is that area north of Yew staying as is?
    (1:23:19 PM) Shane-Office: it was a little orc town at one point, it is a bit all over the place
    (1:23:23 PM) Shane-Office: i was going to wipe it honestly
    (1:24:35 PM) Aya: I have used screenshots of that area to get some of the old orcs out of retirement
    (1:24:41 PM) Aya: we kind of like it
    (1:24:57 PM) Shane-Office: ah alright well i'll keep it then
    (1:25:00 PM) Shane-Office: its in a good spot i know
    (1:25:34 PM) Aya: that is normally where our housing is on other shards but heck it is pretty cool and with the spawn there it will draw filthee oomies to us

NICE!! Shoulda asked him to put you in jail just to "peep id" while you had his ear.

KOWND MEEB YN, (I was really thinking on making a funny english speaking CHOTA clan in Fallen Earth, but your threads on this shard woke up the orcish heart in me once again xD)

Vretk!! Yea we have had some moderate interest in starting up on UOF...T'Sogg, KuFlag, GrKig, myself...even Xugagug seemed interested...

Did'nt you say you had 4 other new recruits as well Aya? Man, if so ORC will be the largest guild on the server at least for a while.

Nok should be checking it out soon too, you and I both know he will love it.

Now if only Yog would wander in here for a minute...

got internets back. ill be around shortly
    Nok'Tor De Mytee, Fizt Ub De Wargod

Well heck I had 4 new recruits on UOSA...but a guy I played against on Siege said he and a few buddies will likely make Orcs. Oh, and about time Nok...jeez

So is the UOSA thing a no-go then? Just started playing there again, got busy with work about the time things went dormant on RelPor. If UOForever is where ya'll are going to be then I'd be willing to orc it up a bit.

By all means Wubd ORC it up on UOF, keep in mind (incase you don't know) it is still open beta and your things will be wiped. The shard is scheduled to go live the 10th provided nothing serious arises.

Several of us are headed there,

Wubd!! Good to see ya, yes Orc it up like no other has done before!!!

+ Reply to Thread